Install Windows Driver for Blend & Blend Micro
Please note that other POSIX system like Linux and Mac OSX do not require a driver; this guide is for Windows PC only.
If follow our recommendation and use codebender, you will be guided through driver installation when registering, therefore you can skip the steps on this page, please refer to Quick Start with Codebender.
- Download our RedBearLab Windows Driver Installer
- Unzip it and run the "RBL_Windows_Driver_Installer.exe"
- Click "Next" on the popup window to continue
- Waiting for the installation progress to complete
- After the installation progress is completed, click "Finish" to close window